Ryan Shelley (@ryan_shelley) is a self proclaimed conversion junkie. He helps new and established companies get the most of SEO and lead conversions for all types of products and services. Ryan hails from Melbourne, Florida and has found an interesting niche amongst engineering firms fueling public and private space programs.
In this episode, Ryan and I discuss what he perceives as the biggest marketing challenge and how to over come it with some simple steps. Ryan explains some of his personal habits and provides actionable advice on how to become more efficient, reduce noise and to be ultra productive in order to make time for physical well being. Ryan then offers his practice of how he gets ready for the day by getting mobile, relaxing and meditating in order to get more out of his day.
Questions During Episode
- What is your day to day look like?
- Any habits that benefit you every day?
- What do you consider the biggest challenge for on-line marketers today?
- How do web and search teams need to address these challenges?
- What do people ask your advice on?
- What is one tool or service your team depends on more than the others?
- Why does it perform better than others?
- How do you see digital marketing or digital experiences evolving?
- What type of data driven decisions are you making?
- What reports or data points or KPIs do you monitor in order to optimize?
- What was one of your most successful campaigns? What made it effective and how did you measure that?
- Describe a time when a project you were overseeing did not go well?
- What did you learn from that and how do you avoid that from happening again?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- Where do people find you?
Links and Mentions
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryancshelley/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ryan_shelley
- Website – https://www.smamarketing.net/