I help enterprise software companies create effective content for websites, demand capture, social media, webinars, and sales. My work in DevOps, mobile, security, and automation has appeared on several websites, blogs, TechCrunch, DarkReading, DZone, VentureBeat, and The Next Web.
- What is Conversational AI?
- 11 Machine Learning Examples
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) vs. Machine Learning
- How to Decrease the Cost of AI
- What is Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation vs. RPA – What’s The Difference?
- What is the Future of RPA?
- Why You Have an Automation Backlog
- Low Code Application Platforms Require Software Development Skills
- 13 Reasons CIOs Worry About Citizen Developers Building Enterprise Apps – VentureBeat
- Why You Shouldn’t Build a Knowledge Base for Your Bot
- How to Successfully Operationalize Machine Learning
- What is Intelligent Security Automation and Why You Need It
- Digital Transformation Successes and Failures
- The Future of Intelligent Automation
- What is Most Difficult About Maintaining Automation?
- Your Current Automation Approach is Unsustainable
- Chatbots: Tip of the Intelligent Automation Iceberg
- What’s the Real Forecast this Quarter?
- DevOps Automation Without the Manual Steps
- Call Centers are Complex Places to Work
I’ve written about DevOps, application development, continuous delivery, and automated testing since 2007. Many of the articles were created for ITKO, CA Technologies, and an industry blog, servicevirtualization.com. You can read many of my DevOps articles here.
- Best DevOps Conferences for 2020
- How I Explained DevOps to My Dad
- How a CIO Transformed a Trash Giant’s IT Culture
- Patrick Debois: Size Doesn’t Matter When It Comes to DevOps
- Gene Kim: For The Prepared, DevOps Naysayers Help The Movement
- Is It Even Possible for DevOps to Take Apart Silos?
- Is DevOps Overhyped or the Real Thing?
- Sorry, My Alarm Did Not Wake Me
- That Wasn’t a Sale, That was a Massive DevOps Screwup
- The Perfect Storm: Huge Opportunity or Enormous Risk?
- Biggest Problem for Application Development: We’re Scared
- Gene Kim and the DevOps Unicorn
- Shift Left Tour
I wrote about mobile security, mobile malware, and mobile vulnerabilities as part of my work at Zimperium. You can read some of my articles here.