I help enterprise software companies create effective content for websites, demand capture, social media, webinars, and sales. My work in DevOps, mobile, security, and automation has appeared on several websites, blogs, TechCrunch, DarkReading, DZone, VentureBeat, and The Next Web.
- How to Successfully Operationalize Machine Learning
- What is Intelligent Security Automation and Why You Need It
- Digital Transformation Successes and Failures
- What is Most Difficult About Maintaining Automation?
- Your Current Automation Approach is Unsustainable
- Chatbots: Tip of the Intelligent Automation Iceberg
- What’s the Real Forecast this Quarter?
- DevOps Automation Without the Manual Steps
- Call Centers are Complex Places to Work
I’ve written about DevOps, application development, continuous delivery, and automated testing since 2007. Many of the articles were created for ITKO, CA Technologies, and an industry blog, servicevirtualization.com. You can read many of my DevOps articles here.