Cynthia Johnson (@CynthiaLIVE) is an entrepreneur, marketing professional, author and keynote speaker. She is Co-Founder at Ipseity Media, a personal brand development and management agency in Los Angeles. Previously, she was Partner & Director of Marketing for RankLab, a digital marketing agency listed in Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2015. In July of 2015 RankLab was acquired by American Addiction Centers where she worked as their Director of Brand Development. She is an advisor to a social good company, DIVONA, as well as nGage.social, an influencer advertising startup. Cynthia is on the Forbes Agency Council, and a member of the Young Entrepreneurs Council. Cynthia was listed as top social media people to follow by Inc. Magazine, top 50 marketers on SnapChat by Mashable, top 12 Female Entrepreneurs that Inspire by Darling Magazine, and top 20 people in SEO by Guardian. She has been interviewed in Forbes, Huffington Post, and Chicago Planner Magazine. She is also a social media influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
In this episode Cynthia offers 6 tips to implement in order to build your own brand to support pursuing your business goals and endeavors.
Personal Branding Tips
- Write about your value proposition on a third party site.
- Follow people on-line that are your targets and engage with them.
- Make it easy for people to get in touch with you.
- Don’t hoard contacts. Be helpful to your network.
- Don’t fret your mistakes.
- Use the influencers around you and don’t underestimate your personal network.
- Website – cynthialive.com
- Twitter – @CynthiaLIVE
- email – email@example.com
Links and Mentions
- Image By ZunayedBabunagari (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0], via Wikimedia Commons