In this episode, I talk with Chief Marketing & Communications Officer of the Inland Group, Rich Jurek. Rich heads the in-house marketing and communication group and is co author of the best selling book “Marketing the Moon: The Selling of the Apollo Lunar Program”.
This episode of The Scott King Show is sponsored by ScaleX.ai. ScaleX is a sales acceleration platform using powerful artificial intelligence. If your sales reps are not each booking 25-50 appointments a month, then they need AI-based personalization. ScaleX works with all modern marketing automation and social media platforms to get more meetings and multiply hours spent talking with prospects. Visit ScaleX.ai/scott and receive three Playbooks for dormant Leads, downgraded opportunities and the popular outbound playbook.
Questions During Podcast
- What do you consider the biggest challenge for CMOs today?
- How do marketing teams need to address these difficulties?
- How is your marketing team organized?
- How much work do you have to outsource?
- Your company is celebrating a milestone this year, 50 years. Anything special planned?
- What are your goals for the 50 year campaign?
- How did you pick the 50 employees for the 50 for 50 campaign?
- Marketing the Moon is about the Apollo lunar program, right? What lessons are in the book?
- Did you talk with anyone from the Apollo lunar program for the book?
- What is your most proud accomplishment?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- What do people ask your advice on?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities at home or work next week, what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?
Links and Mentions
- Marketing the Moon – David Meerman Scott, Richard Jurek
- David Meerman Scott
- Edelman Trust Barometer
- The Inland Group – http://inlandgroup.com/
- Inland 50 Year Anniversary – http://inland50.com/