Sean Sheppard (@seanasheppard) co-founded GrowthX Academy. GrowthX Academy trains individuals who want to transition into a career in Sales and Business Development, Growth Marketing or UX Design.
Sean Sheppard is a serial entrepreneur who has successfully grown dozens of early-stage companies across a wide variety of products and markets.
At GrowthX Academy, Sean is focusing on sharing his expertise in monitoring and adjusting revenue pipelines to help startups improve the probability and predictability of sales and marketing success.
In this episode Sean and I sought interesting questions from LinkedIn’s Chief Marketing Officer CMO Network – #1 Group for CMOs that were previously unanswered. We talk about the questions and provided answers via this podcast. We are very curious how the experiment will turn out and would like feedback on if it was helpful.
Questions During Episode
- Will the introduction of bots, Machine Learning, and AI mean a better quality of customer service in banking?
- What content do you find most helpful when evaluating marketing technologies?
- Looking for cool new ‘Virtual Town Hall’ Platform. Any ideas?
- What should you know while choosing a Digital Marketing Agency or Consultant?
- How many of you use the law as a marketing tool?
- If You Could Have A Drink With Who Would It Be?
Links and Mentions
- LinkedIn Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Network – #1 Group for CMOs
- Microsoft Lays Off Employees To Boost Focus On Cloud As Phone, Surface Sales Drop
- Jon Miller
- Dynamic Signal
- YouTube Live
- Derek Weeks – 13,000 people webinar
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/seansheppard
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/seanasheppard