In this episode I am talking with Juan Felipe Campos or “@juannikin.” Juan is a Silicon Valley-based growth hacker and VP of Tech and Partner at Manos Accelerator via Google Launchpad. Juan consults startups on growth and customer acquisition. Throughout his career Juan and his team have grown several online communities exceeding 100,000 members. He currently runs the largest growth hacking group in Silicon Valley and joins me on the podcast to talk about hacking humans instead of hacking the social media platforms in order to build your community.
Questions During Podcast
- Many people and companies want to build a community or a following. You built an enormous community. How did you do it?
- What was the top challenge when getting started?
- How did you overcome it?
- What do you consider the most valuable component or portion of your community?
- How do you see digital marketing or digital experiences evolving?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?
Links and Mentions
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jfcampos
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/in/juanfelipecampos
- Twitter – @juannikin