The ITKO business over at ye ol’ CA embarked on a journey across the country to popularize service virtualization and the value that LISA customers are receiving with LISA software. The ITKO 2012 Tour made stops at customer locations across the US in order to provide insight how customers are using LISA and the associated benefits received with application delivery. This series of events was designed to educate business and application delivery leaders via case studies and customer stories on the value of service virtualization and LISA.
A big thanks goes out to Burt Klein, all of the sales and pre-sales teams at CA and our customers at DIRECTV, FirstData, Best Buy, Accenture and Sprint.
- April 4, 2012 – Los Angeles, CA
- April 25, 2012 – Atlanta, GA
- May 8, 2012 – Minneapolis, MN
- May 10, 2012 – New York City, NY
- May 16, 2012 – Redwood City, CA
- May 22, 2012 – Chicago, IL
- June 14, 2012 – Kansas City, KS