Webinars are both a blessing and a curse. They are a blessing since you get a nice piece of content archiving a conversation for remarketing purposes. The archived webinar is easily shared amongst your prospects, partners, customers and digital campaigns. However, they are a curse because they have a lot of moving parts. Live webinars are difficult to produce since many marketers and speakers don’t invest enough in preparation.
In this episode, I explain how I won to webinar of the year by popular vote on an industry site by changing everything. I mean everything. I changed the story. I changed the presentation. I changed the graphics. I completely flipped our sales presentation upside down. I created an entirely different piece to tell an entirely different story in only 9 minutes.
And, It Worked….
Here is how I did it
- Create an analogy for the viewer they know is true or cannot dispute
- Provide data on what success and failure will look like
- Explain the end state you want your viewer to have in the future
- Present your solution to heal the situation
- Make them feel comfortable with you
The entire PowerPoint deck is available for free. Drop your email address in the form and you will immediately receive a link to download the slides.