In this episode, I talk with Sam Mallikarjunan (@Mallikarjunan ). Sam is an Executive Strategist at HubSpot and former Head of Growth at HubSpot Labs. Sam teaches Advanced Digital Marketing at the Harvard Division of Continuing Education, and is the co-author of the book, “How To Sell Better Than Amazon.” He talks to me here about personalization, empathy, artificial intelligence, and sales alignment. Thanks so much for joining and please welcome Sam Mallikarjunan to the show.
This episode of The Scott King Show is sponsored by ScaleX.ai. ScaleX is a sales acceleration platform using powerful artificial intelligence. If your sales reps are not each booking 25-50 appointments a month, then they need AI-based personalization. ScaleX works with all modern marketing automation and social media platforms to get more meetings and multiply hours spent talking with prospects.
Questions During Podcast
- What is a marketing fellow?
- Do you still perform the experimental marketing function?
- What do you consider some of the biggest challenges sales and marketing teams have today?
- Why do you like the recommendation engine from Netflix?
- How will Artificial Intelligence change the way we do sales and marketing in the next year, 3 years 5 years?
- What do you recommend the listeners look at or read?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- What do people ask your advice on other than marketing technology?
- How do you like people to contact you?