In this episode I talk with Scott Baradell (@DallasInbound). Scott and I talk about how his personal outlet built a multi-million dollar B2B marketing agency. His passion for writing began as a journalist and grew when he started blogging about his personal life, family and experiences. His blog then helped launch his public relations and technical content marketing company, Idea Grove. Idea Grove now helps clients like NEC, Amazon and CA Technologies publish thought provoking content in order to gain new customers with great content.
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/baradell
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DallasInbound
- Scott’s Blog http://www.mediaorchard.com/
Questions During Podcast
- What are you working on?
- Where are your clients?
- What do you suggest to clients that they always reject?
- What do you suggest to clients that they love and will often implement?
- What are you trying to learn?
- What type of research do you like to perform?
- What would you do if you had no responsibilities?
- Website http://ideagrove.com/
- Idea Grove Twitter https://twitter.com/IdeaGrove
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DallasPR
- Hubspot http://www.hubspot.com/
- Marketing Profs http://www.marketingprofs.com/
- ServiceVirtualization.com http://servicevirtualization.com/
- Quora https://www.quora.com/
- Google https://www.google.com/
- 10 Greatest Countries in the History of the World http://ideagrove.com/blog/2006/06/the-10-greatest-countries-in-the-history-of-the-world.html/