In this episode, I talk with Doug Sandler ( @djdoug ). Doug is a nationally recognized speaker, trainer, and podcaster. His podcast with Strickland Bonner, The Nice Guys on Business, has over 500 episodes and more than 1 Million downloads. Doug uses that experience to help businesses and brands grow their audience with TurnKey Podcasting.
This episode of The Scott King Show is sponsored by ScaleX.ai. ScaleX is a sales acceleration platform using powerful artificial intelligence. If your sales reps are not each booking 25-50 appointments a month, then they need AI-based personalization. ScaleX works with all modern marketing automation and social media platforms to get more meetings and multiply hours spent talking with prospects. Visit ScaleX.ai/scott and receive three Playbooks for dormant Leads, downgraded opportunities and the popular outbound playbook. These playbooks have proven to increase lead conversion rates over 400%.
Questions During Podcast
- How many podcasts have you produced?
- Who is producing successful podcasts?
- Are your customers solopreneurs or corporate entities?
- How do you make money with a podcast?
- How do people decide to produce a podcast?
- Are new podcasters scared with how much work is involved with a podcasts?
- Who started a podcast from zero and is now successful?
- Why is 20,000 downloads your reference point for a successful podcast?
- What other podcasts do you listen to?
- What is one thing you learned from one of your customers podcasts?
- What do people ask you about other than podcasting?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities, what would you do with your time?