Sangram Vajre (@sangramvajre) is the Co-Founder & CMO of Terminus, an account based marketing platform. He is also the author “Account-Based Marketing For Dummies” and is the mastermind behind
#FlipMyFunnel. In this episode, Sangram talks about how sales and marketing can produce more results by measuring both teams by one scorecard and act as One Team.
Questions During Podcast
- What do you consider the biggest challenge for CMOs and marketers today?
- How do we overcome these challenges?
- How do you see digital marketing or digital experiences evolving?
- What data points or KPIs do you monitor in order to optimize?
- What was one of your most successful campaigns? What made it effective and how did you measure that?
- Describe a time when a project you were overseeing did not go well?
- What did you learn from that and how do you avoid that from happening again?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?