Edgar Baum ( @EdgarBaum ) is the Chief Brand Economist at Strata Insights. In this episode, Edgar describes a contemporary brand measurement approach to measure effectiveness and describes a case study how a tech company outmaneuvered the competition. If you are familiar with Moneyball, you will understand brand economics. Just as Billy Bean used a different dataset to formulate different outcomes, Edgar advises us on how to measure our brands in the internet era.
This episode of The Scott King Show is sponsored by ScaleX.ai. ScaleX is a sales acceleration platform using powerful artificial intelligence. If your sales reps are not each booking 25-50 appointments a month, then they need AI-based personalization. ScaleX works with all modern marketing automation and social media platforms to get more meetings and multiply hours spent talking with prospects. Visit ScaleX.ai/scott and receive three Playbooks for dormant Leads, downgraded opportunities and the popular outbound playbook. These playbooks have proven to increase lead conversion rates over 400%.
Questions During Podcast
- How has branding evolved over the internet era?
- What is a good current branding example?
- What is brand economics?
- What branding metrics are you referring to in brand economics?
- What size of companies need branding economics?
- How do you measure brand interactions?
- Where do you get the data on category importance?
- What influences customers?
- Does the board or CEO need to influence these large company resource allocations?
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdgarBaum
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edgarbaum/
- Website: https://www.stratainsights.com/