In this episode I talk with my friend, Chad Burmeister ( @scalexai ). Chad is the is the co-founder and CEO of ScaleX. Chad and I talk about some of the complexities that still exist inside sales and marketing teams when trying to use personalization and role specialization. Chad provides some technology examples of how break traditional barriers and increase sales activities using artificial intelligence.
A typical business development rep averages 30-50 sales activities a day. Our reps average 500 – 1000 sales activities per day and produce 25-50 meetings per month.
A sales person will talk with 3-5% of the leads that marketing sends them.
This episode of The Scott King Show is sponsored by ScaleX.ai. ScaleX is a sales acceleration platform using powerful artificial intelligence. If your sales reps are not each booking 25-50 appointments a month, then they need AI-based personalization. ScaleX works with all modern marketing automation and social media platforms to get more meetings and multiply hours spent talking with prospects. Visit ScaleX.ai/scott and receive three Playbooks for dormant Leads, downgraded opportunities and the popular outbound playbook. These playbooks have proven to increase lead conversion rates over 400%.
Questions During Episode
- What is ScaleX?
- What do you mean when you say the sales process is complex?
- Why can’t we get past sales and marketing misalignment?
- What do executive teams need to do to address these challenges?
- What type of person is required to integrate disparate technologies for “conversation automation?”
- How can sales and marketing teams use AI?
- How can we increase reply and conversion rates?
- Are chat bots effective?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time
- Closing thoughts?
Links and Mentions
- Frost & Sullivan Sales Team Alpine Retreat
- Connect and Sell
- Love and Selling – Dan Smaida
- Jon Ferrara
- Website: ScaleX.ai