Brian Greenberg has founded businesses in e-commerce, marketing, and financial services. He has generated over $50 million in revenue from his businesses but has been called has been called The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell. He has also collected over 10,000 on-line reviews and testimonials from his customers.
In this episode, Brian explains his process on how he obtains so many online reviews and how much money this is worth to him. He talks about patterns he has identified and what he does when he receives a poor review.
Questions During Podcast
- How did you get 10,000 on-line reviews?
- Who manages this for you?
- What is your process?
- Have you identified any patterns of how people contact you?
- Describe a time when you received a bad review. What did you do about it?
- What did you learn from that and how do you avoid that from happening again?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- What do people ask your advice on?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?
Links and Mentions
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
- IT Central Station
- Gartner Peer Insights
- SEM Rush