Laurent Bouty (@LBouty) is a C-Level international Marketing and Strategy professional. Laurent brings has 25 years of international experience in Marketing, Sales, Strategy and Leadership. He has a broad Marketing experience including latest trends like analytics, social networks and mobile gained in Telecommunication, Advertising and Financial sectors. Laurent is academic Director @Solvay Brussels School and co-founder of The Beyonders, a Trendsformative Brand Agency.
In this episode, Laurent and I talk about overcoming marketing complexities and the risks involved in growth marketing. We touch on influencer marketing, artificial intelligence and questions his students ask him about marketing evolution.
Growth is like chocolate, the more you have, the more you want – Laurent Bouty [ Click to Tweet ]
Questions During Episode
- What do you consider the biggest challenge for CMOs today?
- Why is complexity the biggest challenge?
- How would you advise marketers to grow in the right niche?
- Why don’t brands use the same strategy as Nike’s “Just Do It”?
- What is your view on influencer marketing?
- What do your students ask you about marketing?
- How do you teach your students to be relevant?
- What is one of your most successful campaigns?
- Did you refurbish the family stores with the marketing budget?
- What are some of the things the marketing team was worried about when refurbishing the stores?
- Do you have a project that did not go well?
- What do you read or listen to for inspiration?
- What do you do in your free time?