Esteban Martinez ( @addicted2ppc ) is an SEM specialist, trainer & speaker, with a strong passion for helping organizations become successful online. He has been building and optimizing SEM campaigns for a range of B2B and B2C clients in different industries since 2002 in the UK and Australia.
This episode of The Scott King Show is sponsored by ScaleX.ai. ScaleX is a sales acceleration platform using powerful artificial intelligence. If your sales reps are not each booking 25-50 appointments a month, then they need AI-based personalization. ScaleX works with all modern marketing automation and social media platforms to get more meetings and multiply hours spent talking with prospects. Visit ScaleX.ai/scott and receive three Playbooks for dormant Leads, downgraded opportunities and the popular outbound playbook.
Questions During Podcast
- What approach do you take when working with clients on new marketing initiatives?
- How can marketers tailor PPC ads for the best results?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid when building your PPC campaigns?
- What are upcoming trends in PPC?
- What are your thoughts on bidding under brand terms as well as competitor terms?
- How long would should tests be?
- What was one of your most successful campaigns? What made it effective and how did you measure that?
- What is something you did for a campaign, initiative or ecosystem that was a long shot but ended up working out?
- Which tools do you use to monitor and optimize your PPC activity?
- Describe a time when a project you were overseeing did not go well?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?
Links and Mentions
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/estebanmartinezmarketing/
- Twitter: @addicted2ppc