Jay Gibb is the founder and CEO of B2B SaaS company CloudSponge. At CloudSponge, Jay and his teams help thousands of businesses drive growth by enabling users to create recipient lists directly from their address books without leaving your website.
In this episode, Jay talks with me about the most important content marketing piece – the case study. Jay also describes another marketing piece he calls a “tear down.” Tear downs are user videos his product management teams use to show UI experiences.
Questions During Podcast
- What is CloudSponge?
- How do you compete with the social media platforms like Facebook?
- Who is your typical customer and what is their challenge?
- What do you consider the biggest challenge for your marketers?
- When did you realize your content strategy needed to be refocused?
- Where do you redirect users landing on all of your deleted articles?
- What is the ultimate piece of content?
- Do you have a formula you use to obtain a case study?
- What is the “Tear down?”
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities at home or work next week what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?
Links and Mentions
- Stitch Fix
- Podcast – Startups For The Rest Of Us
- Podcast – Drift – Seeking Wisdom
- Podcast – Fixed That for You